Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Life in Nottingham,Semenyih

i hav a fren claim that my posts on blog are too long,
thats y she refuse to read the content.
so i try to make everything simple and short start from next post.
(its impossible for me to simplify it this time.)
recalling to the first day moving into the hostel,
i can't say anything besides its a nightmare.
the whole street of the hall in the hostel,
i'm the only one who had moved in on that night.
after v settle our belongings,
my parents bring me outside for dinner n buying sum sorts of things.
its nothing at the beginning, but until the night.
after my parents left,i'm the only human at that floor n i've never been conversed to humans for a few hours,
i'm getting crazy about it.
i bath,clean up,brush my teeth alone,
no frens,no internet,no activities,nothing to do at all.
(no fren and internet! can you imagine it?)
i'm forced to move in so early bcause there is an induction the next day's morning.
its my first time to leave home to sumwhere so far,n so long.
(my last campaige juz take three days two nights.)
i've never sleep alone!!!
i have little time to do this,so i'l continue tomorrow.
(i did this in my school's computer lab.)

6 comments:

yune said...

ahha... yeah... everday i visited here and wish to see updates and finally u did! although its just a short one... haha...
dont worry i will read every single word of yur blog no matter how long u wrote.. keke... =)
yay yay~~~....

Christine Leong said...

i'm trying my best to online n update my blog as always as possible.
i'm quite free during this saturday n sunday.i will borrow my roomates' internet port.
try to online k?
wana chat ^^. whohohohohoho........

Christine Leong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine Leong said...

for ur knowledge,i doing this by curi~curi during my IT class. =P

Christine Leong said...

its really like sumthing i will do right?
=P
no change~no change

yune said...

hahaha nvmm... this is college or uni life like...
everyone is doing this haha.. erm as wad i'd heard frm kher ye...