Thursday, July 17, 2008

My new frens for the next four years............

One week have passed,and i'm getting along with the lifestyle as an university's student.
(fortunately........)
i have made a few good frens.
mainly,my two roomates who shared the bathroom with me,
they are Amy and Jessie.
Both are slightly alike with my characteristic.
Amy is someone a bit more introverted than me,(just like xiau jing's style.)
but some of her interests are similar with mine.
she watch,read and like anime/comics,
just like me ^^.(i dun hav a female fren like her previously.(^0^) [dun worry,i still like u all the most,darlings!!!] )
while Jessie is more extroversion. she has super~many frens and is quite out-going.
she really likes to help others.example:she orders and distribute dinner from outside every evening totally out of volunteer .(she is either too free or too kind,dun u think so?)
both of them are taking engineering,so v often go to class separately.
i pass my weekdays life with them.(they leave me alone every weekends by going back home. T-T)

i hav made a few frens from my class too, of course!!!
a talkative one ( sorry daphlyn =P .) , a super quiet "bookwarm" (kai xin,forgive me !!! XD),
[both of them are my best frens now beside amy n jessie. ]
ya! this is my first time making male's frens,
they are Zhi Yang,Kar Fai,Christ,Divine(i dun really know how to spell his name,hehe...),Xiau Chai(cute right? XP) , Hwa Siang(a talking compatitive to daphlyn)and a few mores. y are the boys more than girls here???
most of them are chinese and taking business.
of course my new frens included some foreigners' classmates.
Fiffy, Sady, Uyabo, MD,(all of them are from Botswana) , Malika(Kazakhstan) and Ash (Egypt).
wasei! y all of them so open-minded and mature one???

(i'm typing all of the names down bcauz i scared i forget them. sorry for boring u all! =P)

7 comments:

yune said...

ahhaa... great u noe many new friends!..
swt u said ur 1st time making male friends? yur primary school oso co-ed school la...
anyway, any lengzai or rich guy introduce to me.. haha...XD
k ler whenever u onlined let me know lar... bye byee...
dun miss me too much.. keke..

Anonymous said...

luckily you still remember us...hehe...
yune want to become housewife so u better introduce her a good looking and rich guy so she can no need to study anymore.hehe........

yune said...

yeaa... kher ye so und me...
sob sob.. vry gam dong... hahaa...
so xiang ru... k?... keke...
(xr: got oso keep for myself =P)

Christine Leong said...

where got oh?
i got a lot le!
if i not ngam one then i giv them to u lo! ALL OF THEM!!!
now trying to ask their properties.
do u nid me to post an advertisement in my school?
post me a BEAUTIFUL picture n all of ur details u wan to show ok? =P

Jessie said...

Wa liao! Say me too free! Bad gal a. no dinner for you de lo, U cook urself ha... hahahah! =p jk la...

Anonymous said...

ermmmm
i discovered ur blog when we were having IT
hahaha
u can know that i m not concentrating also XD
wat bookworm ah
u always see me holding a book and keep studying meh???=.=

Christine Leong said...

but u really look like a bookworm when u r holding a book ma! =P
although u r not. blek.....
(IT is really not my 'plate of noodles' also, hehe...... )