Saturday, July 26, 2008

Continue living in this environment........

Two weeks for me to suit myself in this 'new' school seems not enough.
especially from my homeworks.
out of a sudden that so many projects and assignments just fall from the sky,
it's a MIRACLE that i can still survive!!!

these two weeks juz make me know one thing,
(this 'thing' terrified me the most!)
homeworks from university are mainly about researches,
n these researches almost killed me..........

i dun hav any book to refer and the 'stupid' internet juz dun hav wat i wan!
(i thought it has everything... T-T)
i juz duno where,when,wat,which and how to start those 'stupid' assignments =P.(as usual...)

HOW??????????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.....this is just the beginning of college life that full of assignment. i used to hate assignment too but once you finish all these assignment you will feel satisfaction
in all your hard work. so,just bare with all these assignment!!!

Christine Leong said...

ya~ i know~i know~(y do i sound like sally? =P)
haiz.......... T-T
(i think i will hate them the rest of my life!!!)

yune said...

lalala....
dono wad to commentt...

let's go play... =)

whee~

Christine Leong said...

this is wat i wan to say! ya! muz read ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
super important.
if possible, can u ask many ppl as possible to join this 'action' ?