Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good Mood~ ^^

Early in the morning,i hav my super boring class (IT,i'm not interested at all, T-T),
NO MOOD !!!
as usual, i "curi~curi" online to check my mails n check up for my fren's blogs.
who knows to my surprise ,i saw a email from my HONEY~ (muakssssss.........) ^^
i can't help but keep smiling for the next hour. ^^
Honey had asked me about my new school and life and told me a little bit of honey's one.
its so weird, whenever i received anything from my honey,
i will feel warm from the BOTTOM of my heart...... ^^
of course, honey had wrote a little to me, but i had reply a lot to honey~
this small incident had made me cheerful for the whole day.
no doubt, my honey still stands a big place in my heart which cannot be substitude by anyone else , hehehe............... ^^ I LOVE YOU !!!

3 comments:

yune said...

haha..
write till lik u long time didnt contact with yur. -boyfriend. haha.

Christine Leong said...

hehe........
u know who is -him- meh?
=P (dun say it out loud~)

yune said...

haha. lik i dono -him-
dont say it out loud,
type it out BIG. =P