Monday, June 30, 2008

Regrettable Decision

Two days ago, detestable yun yee called me at night to tell me sumthing important~
its rarely that my fren will call me especially at that time.
who knows she juz wana to show off that
the musical "the phantom of the opera" held by my previous school "st mary"
is so damn nice!!!

i din go n watch it bcauz i dun like the place that the show is having,
(my previous school hall)
its so un"romantic"!!!
n now my dearest fren make me feel like i made the wrong decision.
eeeeeeeee..............................
regret~regret
i should hav go...............

2 comments:

yune said...

hmm.. weih~
suan liao la.. fgt it...
i regreted to call u...
haha...XD

Anonymous said...

i also din go to watch.we both same same la.haha...
where have u been recently? tak nampak u kacau me 1?