Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Look

juz perm my hair into curly one ~
look really~ matured
but at least different than the last ten years look


i have longed to "transform" my hair,
cause my wavy hair really look terrible,
not straight at all but doesn't look like curly,
haiz........................
since now i hav chance,
i persuade my mum to give me permission(it cost me five months).


n now,i'm really looking forward to my fren's reaction
when they have a look on a different me ^^
hehehehehe......... =P
(sorry, i have not repair my webcam!)

3 comments:

yune said...

i want to see!! want to see!! since yur webcam still not okay... v go out! lets go play!! yor~~ exam until i so sien... next saturday can?? yeah deal~

Christine Leong said...

next saturday fall on when ah?
wat date?
i'm afraid my schedule is full...
(nid to work, haiz..........)

yune said...

nxt saturday is 5 july...