Friday, June 20, 2008

tonight really is a super~duper busy night.

actually, i plan 2 tidy up my mail-box after dinner,
bt my little "cute~cute" brother keep asking me (u can say there is half force)
to install a game so tat i can play wif him,
as soon as possible,
EVEN START AT TONIGHT !!!
the game named as RO( for reference )
so i got no choice n there m i,installing the game in rush.


n while i'm busying wif my staff,my beloved frens online n hav a short chat wif me,
i'm almost panic tat time by doing 4 things wif two hands n at the same time.
YA!! i hav forgotten ,i'm scanning virus at tat time too!

i'm asked to update my blog.
i din did tat for quite a month bcauz i never thought tat there is anyone checking my blog out from time to time.
bt since my dear frens, yy n kher y asked for it, i 'm glad to b here n type sum uninteresting articles. ( the thruth: i'm quite delight for sumone remembering me in this way. ^^)

i still got a lot to say , but i need to watch tv now, immediately.
so i'l stop here. i'm posting a "comment" again 2moro. hope tat my frens will take a look on it.
(i know that i'm not gud in this. but HELLO? frens are made 2 suffer from their frens' works right? ^O^)

2 comments:

yune said...

har?.. dont really und... the last part... wad kind of comment u posting?...
and RO not ald out mea?.. play back again... nvm.. since u r still so free...LOL do leave comment when u visit my blog ma... or u can just type a HI at my blog at the place "you tinkle here".... juz in case u dont know what is a chat box... haha...

Anonymous said...

hey!finally u update ur blog. u see i so good. i sick until so terrible also come to read finish wat u write.