Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Brother (the hero of today) ~

Early in the morning, i've been forced to wake up at eight (usually i wake up at ten.).


i'm going to my bro's school "Chong Hwa" to take his mid-year result wif my mum
n my uncle who has a daughter studying there too.

at the moment we reach there,v seems to b the last one who reach.(tis is all my uncle's fault.)
n obviously, v r the center of the attentions.almost the whole class rounded us at the teacher's table when my mum went to see his teacher. she is a nice person n quite easy-going. but my bro's classmates are terribly noisy n playful. even my class never had been so noisy b4 for last five years.anyway, i like its lively n warm. i think its probably bcauz of d boyz.well, since v dun hav males in our class.
(fortunately or unlucky?)



later on, we went to my cousin's sis classroom.
to my surprise, its almost silent there.
i cn imagine hw scary is their teacher.at least she looks serious.
THIS IS THE POWER OF A TEACHER!!



my bro's result is not so bad, i even think tat his result is better than mine previouly.(of course, when i din put effort into it! =P) but my mum keep mumbling us about studies, tuition n results( i dun un y m i related everytime when my bro has a problem.actually, i dun even think tat there is a problem.he is nearly perfect to b a bro for me. my mum is too worried for her son.).


wat i get for today: -i'm quite glad tat my bro is quite popular among his frens. ^^
-my bro nid to b more mature to know hw to discipline himself in different
environment
(as usual)
-two big PANDA EYES.

3 comments:

yune said...

haha... y recently u changed yur opinion towards yur bro?... cuz last time i remembered u used to complaint bout him... haha.. maybe he grew up... sshhhh.. will he visit yur blog ar?... LOL

Christine Leong said...

did i really complaint b4 about him?
i dun remember clearly.
who said i hav change opinion?
i dun think so.
he is still so unbelievable "rude",
especilly to me.

no matter wat, he is the only brother tat i hav.
wat cn i do bside love him?

yune said...

haha.. this is good! yur brother muz appreciate la...
i hope i have a elder sister or brother who love me~~ wawa... whee... =)