Monday, August 11, 2008

Unlucky Event vs Perfect Excuse? (which one wins?)

yesterday i go gai~gai wif my family in malacca,
then, there is a super unlucky accident happened in the toilet.
my handphone accidently fell into the basin,
where the taip is still flowing!!! T-T
so my handphone get all wet n sot~sot liao.
i dun dare to switch it on,
so i juz open it n exposed it under the drying machine in the toilet,
but it still not dry yet.
after this, v quickly rush to the shop n ask the salesman to repair lo!
who knows the stupid salesman go n switch it on without drying it throughly,
so my phone wan dan liao!!!
my mum brought my phone back to repair in KL,
n my bro kindly lend me his phone first for this week.
so like that lo, still duno can repair or not.
i hav bising a lot to persuade my mum to allow me to buy a new phone last year,
with my own money,
but my mum said waste money wo, so cannot lo!
if my phone cannot repair, i will nid to buy a new one ald. (perfect excuse?)
however, i dun really feel excited or happy for it,
i dun like my phone ended this way. (i suddenly found that i miss it so much!!!)
(omg!!! my fren's number n information are all inside it! HOW????? T-T )

2 comments:

yune said...

muahaha... can get new phone...!
whoohoo... rmb to buy one with camera... >.<



p/s: gimme the blog pswd.

Christine Leong said...

u mean friend's forever?
i oso 4get liao ! haiz............
let me check first.