Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Experience with my new Friends

Last Saturday, i go to sunway to skate for Amy ask me to go.
(i got tests on monday but i think it might be the first time for me to "play" with her,
so i decided to go.)
who knows after three hours of going there by public transport,
she suddenly say that she dun wan to skate, she wants to go shopping wif jessie,
leaving me alone with my cousin n one "male" friend.
its nothing actually, really, its juz, whole day have became meaningless...
what to say, dissapointed..........

FINE!!! if never plan to go out with me sincerely, i will never put so much feeling on our future plans. (i'm not important anyway.)

i will go to sunway again with my classmates this friday, no doubt, i hav really look forward it.
i hope this gang will be more cooperate.
duno wat kind of unfortunate accidents will happen that day.

No comments: