Wednesday, August 13, 2008

STUDY..................

almost everyday, my roomates will have their "visitors"
(their classmates+our friends [engineering] )
coming to their rooms to study until late night (around 1 to 2am).
i wished to have classmates also coming over to study with me,
but actually, i really duno what to study.
THOSE engineering students keep saying that business students (me)
very free, got nothing to do.
In fact, i have a great deal of researches,revisions,self-access study and assignments.
As usual, i juz dun hav the ohm to do.
most of the students here are crazy with study.
i have known that more than ten people i knew are busy studying with internet and books from library only besides eating and sleeping.
During the time before and after lectures, you can juz find majority of them studying in the library or computer lab. (day and nightz)
they never go out to eat or play computer games.
consequently, i'm frightened by them.
therefore, i decide to start my "study" now before its too late.
(you must believe in me!!! i have even started to borrow books from library!!!)

3 comments:

yune said...

woooi...
dong ar dong...
UPDATE !!!
so busy arh?..
when u come back tell me..
i bring u go makan ais..
if my car is back..
hehe..
i wana play yur violin..
haha.. xD

Christine Leong said...

wat ice wo?
very nice da?
y u wan to play my violin wo?

yune said...

i never eat before oso..
heard that its nice..
haha..
y wana play yur violin?
cuz i got bored with my piano.
and friday im having exam and after that hahaha...
i can go play lo.
but then actually got test on nxt thurs.
haih suan liao dun care 1st.
i think saturday ok.
but see how cuz my car go repair 2 weeks liao haven come back.
ask kher ye.. hoho..
and hor i feeeel like painting yur nails too.. kaka...
ignore me..
crazy a bit these days.

xP