Saturday, February 7, 2009

True Friends

juz come back from Taiwan,
suddenly figure out that I've so many honeys.
there is impossible to buy souvenir for each of them,
due to my economic status. XD

i've chosen those who i spent most of my time with,
to buy souvenir for them.

However, i'm wondering,
wondering how many of them will be my soul friends.
How many of them will care me as i care them.
Which one of them will understand me as if we are one.
Have i miss out the right one?
n hoping for the wrong one?
Do i really love all of them?

I have a lot of friends in my U now.
but who will become my soul friends at last?

3 comments:

yune said...

wow, dear u updated your BLOGGGGGG!!!

Xiang~Xiang ^^ said...

swt....
i know u definitely will say this..
((((m -.-)m

yune said...

wakakakazzz... u so und me nia~