Monday, February 9, 2009

Looking Forward de Gathering



Juz gather with my sisters this afternoon. XD
Many CENTURIES din c my "Miss Tuition Everyday" ald. >.<
Before going, my mum asked me: "So long time din see ald, wont feel akward meh?
especially xiau jing. She always din show up when you all going out right?"
I'm quite confident when i reply: " Never gua. We so close to each other."

And there we are, me n yun yee in xiau jing's house.
To me, nothing has changed, but i dont know how
they thought.
I'm still comfortable as if i'm in my own home.
We ch
at, we laugh and we make a lot of nonsense. ^^
such happy hours i've longed to spent with them,
just like time had gone back to our school years.

Although i'm a bit unhappy that
xiau jing didn't contact me in these two years time,
i still cannot be angry with her, just because i've get used of it.
Actually i'm afraid, afraid that she has forgotten us after she met her new best frens.
May be she doesn't specially miss our spent hours but there is nothing can take over them in my life.



1 comment:

yune said...

wheehee.... :)
make her read this. lol