Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Reasons that i'm here......

Actually, i'm not really interested in creating this blog,
since i have no idea wat kind of fun can i get from here.
But since my dear fren, MISS SOO recommend me to this,
i'm half forced to create an account here. =P

This afternoon, my mum forced me to THE CURVE to ask 'sumbody'
from the customer service to help me to install my wireless modem to go online.
Although i dun hav the mood n not prepared ,my mum still forced me to go there juz to install the software.i have no choice bcauz that is a gift from my uncle.this is y i am here nw,juz testing the modem working or not. haiz..................

my mum 'leter' for the whole day n said i shoundn't be so lazy n muz complete my daily works as soon as possible. n a lot more such as how am i going to live in my new school,nottingham.
i think my mum likes to leter a lot these days is probably caused by me,staying at home n doing nothing bsides sleep, eat and watch tv. i think its time for me to get a work or to study ald. XP

1 comment:

yune said...

coz she scared you nxt time go nottingham ald cnt leter marh~
i mean nottingham U... if not ppl tot u goin nottingham...